I have an Ant family living on my step.
They are a friendly bunch; always coming to say Hi and wanting to munch.
When I sit on my step junior and shelly come to play they start at my toes and climb along way.
They spend their summer gathering and storing the things they will need to get through the winter.
But one day Junior wandered away, and mom and dad said Sally you must find our dear dear junior.
And off they sent her. Now what I need from you dear reader is some help.
Because since Junior wandered away my days have not been the same.
My little ants no longer come to play.
I miss their little game.
So please keep an eye out for my little friend
and if you
do see him
stick out your toe
and let him
climb to the end.
- Ant, Boot. Boot, Ant. (4j2012.wordpress.com)
- Ants R Us (episyllogism.wordpress.com)
- Wildlife Wednesday – Banana Ant Nest (anthonli.wordpress.com)
- Rasberry Crazy Ants still trekking across Texas (kens5.com)
- The ant… (insecthunter.wordpress.com)
- Ants (wimminz.wordpress.com)
- Attack Of The Zombie Ants! Zombie Fungus Invades Brains Of Ants, But Is Threatened By New Fungus (manolith.com)
- This Insect Uses Its Victims’ Carcasses As Camouflage (blogs.smithsonianmag.com)